Call for Abstracts
We are inviting abstract submissions for poster and oral presentations. The deadline for abstract submission is June 15, 2023 (GMT 11.59pm), Extended!.
If your abstract Is accepted you will have the opportunity to present your work to a group of interdisciplinary scientists principally UK or EU-based, interested in the use of fNIRS imaging techniques to interrogate the brain and body systems both in neuroscience and clinical applications.
Abstracts must be limited to 500 words maximum. Figures, tables and references are allowed. The whole submission (the main text as well as any figures, tables and references) should fit on one page, using at least an 11-point font. Submissions can only be uploaded in PDF format. We welcome submissions that present research on any topic in the field of functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS).
FORMAT OF THE ABSTRACTS
A word templates is provided in:
A detail of all required content in the abstract:
- Complete title (Bold, 14-Point Type and Centered)
- Complete listing of all authors and their affiliations (Author name(s) [12-point type, centered and first author bolded], Author affiliation and full address (11-point type, centered, italicized), Presenting Author email address: (11-point type, centered, italicized)
- Self-contained abstract, limited to 100-words. Your abstract should be an explicit summary of the paper that states the problem, the methods used, and the major results and conclusions. Set margins at 2.5 cm on the Top, Left and Right and 2 cm at the Bottom.
- Main Text, may include the following sections: Introduction, methods, results, conclusion. It may contain one or two figures (permission and attribution for any trademarked or copyright images is required), references, conflict of interests disclosures, and acknowledgements.
- Please embed all fonts; use standard fonts when possible. Problems may occur if non-English font packages (for example, Japanese, Korean or Chinese fonts, etc.) are used in the text, figures and tables. Characters in these fonts cannot be seen by reviewers.
A link to the submission system will be provided in this page near the opening time.
The submission portal will open on the 1st of May 2023
Deadline for submissions of papers will be June 15, 2023 (GMT 11.59pm) Extended!
** Every accepted paper requires a minimum of one registered author at the event to present the work.